September 15, 2012

Looks I Like

 


Looks I like this week involve:

- Metallic embellishment. Sass & bide do it very, very well, and Juliette Hogan had the most fabulous matte-silver sequinned skirt at her NZFW show - high on my hit list for next winter. Keep the rest of your look simple or tone it down with a cool cotton tee or a pair of blue jeans.

- Bare legs and ankle boots. 

- Collar necklaces. Rose-gold, yellow-gold, silver, bronze. They look as good dressed up or down.

- Coloured leather shorts.

- Shirt dresses. Love the ease and that curve of fabric against the thigh.

- Velvet slippers. I'm extremely partial to this sun and moon pair by Stubbs and Wootton, one is navy-blue and one is black. That's pretty great, right?

- Purple pumps.

- Clutch bags so big you really have to clutch them, with both hands.

x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave them! x