Looks I like this week involve:
- Metallic embellishment. Sass & bide do it very, very well, and Juliette Hogan had the most fabulous matte-silver sequinned skirt at her NZFW show - high on my hit list for next winter. Keep the rest of your look simple or tone it down with a cool cotton tee or a pair of blue jeans.
- Bare legs and ankle boots.
- Collar necklaces. Rose-gold, yellow-gold, silver, bronze. They look as good dressed up or down.
- Coloured leather shorts.
- Shirt dresses. Love the ease and that curve of fabric against the thigh.
- Velvet slippers. I'm extremely partial to this sun and moon pair by Stubbs and Wootton, one is navy-blue and one is black. That's pretty great, right?
- Purple pumps.
- Clutch bags so big you really have to clutch them, with both hands.