September 20, 2012

Red And Gold


I have bags in black (many), tan, grey, and leopard-print, and I consider these fairly standard colours for bags. (And yes, leopard-print is a colour, in my rainbow.) They go with most things, especially when, like me, your clothes are mostly also black, tan, grey and leopard-print.

But this little beauty by Benah has found itself a place in my heart. Just look at that saturated scarlet suede, perfectly matched and ever so slightly subdued by the richer cherry leather. And both hues and textures set off with twin strands of brushed gold chain.

Sometimes a girl needs a bit of colour, and this lipstick-hued, luxurious treat of a bag is a wearable way to work it.

There's actually two versions, the larger has a detachable shoulder strap, but I do love the way you can slip your hand through the chain handles of the clutch version. Très chic.

It's a piece that makes a statement, but it's such an elegant statement.

x

1 comment:

  1. We like that kind of clutch!..so cute! You can visit our blog too!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave them! x