June 10, 2012

Lovely New Things


Big jar of Sweet Williams.

Vintage gold necklace from Urban Outfitters. I mostly wear silver jewellery, but hey, sometimes I like to mix it up.

Set of gold rings that look a lot like Maison Martin Margiela's cult knuckledusters but are actually from ASOS and about 3% of the price. I wanted to see if I liked the idea enough to wear them regularly. I do and I would, in rose gold please.

Cute cotton knit sweater, also ASOS, with heart-shaped elbow patches. 'Nuff said.

Sparkling candy-pink Chanel nail polish in 'Mistral'.

Amazing amazing book, Nostalgia In Vogue, containing a selection of the famous 'Nostalgia' columns and accompanying photos. I only just took the plastic wrap off to take these pictures, so you're looking at it for the first time with me, but there are pieces by Patti Smith, Anjelica Houston, Margaret Atwood, Karl Lagerfeld and Joan Didion and images by Helmut Newton, Henri Cartier-Bresson and Irving Penn. I'm going to take this one slowly, and savour every page.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave them! x