I am a great and loyal fan of the top knot and the bun, so will definitely be giving this reverse French plait top-knot thing a go, though I suspect it’s not as easy as Elle.com makes out…
1. Give your hair a good brush to detangle.
2. Tip your head upside down.
3. Take an inch-wide section of hair at the nape of your neck and split in to three.
4. Start plaiting upwards, taking pieces of hair from each side to create a reverse French braid.
5. Once you reach the top of your head, gather all the leftover hair and twist it into a bun on top of your head.
6. Secure with a hair tie.