April 21, 2012

Magic What She Do


I’m sure I’m not alone on this, but I don’t think there’s anything more magical or breathtakingly beautiful in all the world than crystals. Utterly otherworldly and dazzlingly complex, yet also fabulously organic. The texture, the patterns, the colour, the light… I could look at them all day.

One day I’d like to have a) my own crystal cave or b) a room coated with crystals along the lines of artist Roger Hiorn’s crystal apartment

In the meantime, I’m going to start collecting them for our apartment (Hi boyfriend, hope you’re okay with this…), get a bunch of crystal jewellery, and keep staring at these amazing images.

x

1 comment:

  1. You're not alone! Crystals are so beautiful. Your suggestions sound amazing, I wouldn't mind having a crystal cave to myself either! ;)

    fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave them! x