November 30, 2012

Super Fresh


Now that I'm back in the Land Of The Long White Cloud (look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about), I find my fashion persuasions rushing quickly back to local labels. 

As well as established favourites, it's super exciting when something new and wonderful comes along, and this month we're blessed with a deliciously crisp, fresh, feminine and modern collection in the form of the first release of Georgia Currie's brand Georgia Alice.

It's capsule-small (a smart place to start) but has everything a wardrobe needs - elegant separates in luxe materials but simple cuts that will take you effortlessly from casual to dressed-up, and laid-back comfy bits like slouchy pants and sporty sweaters cut immaculately and laid out in bright whites and ivories.

I'm in particular raptures over that sheeny shiny short-sleeved blouse, basically the most luxurious take on a t-shirt ever, and you know how I feel about t-shirts

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave them! x