October 22, 2012

Lovely New Things


Studded leather penny loafers from Zara. No one would call me preppy, nor do I buy too strongly into the whole boy/girl thing, but I love a good loafer as much as the next girl, and these have studs, so it's all okay. The leather is thick and they're very nicely made, so once I've broken them in a bit they're going to be a key flat shoe go-to.

NO magazine
#15. I recently posted this shoot with Charlotte Free, but there's a lot more good stuff in there.

MAC nail polishes from their new permanent range, in Girl About Town (creamy bright pink) and Anti-Fashion (frosted sludgy purple).

Treats From Little And Friday. A new cookbook by Kim Evans, photographed by Rene Vaile, featuring delicious bakery recipes from her very special cafe Little And Friday.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave them! x