May 30, 2012

Stacks Of Shorts





So, the sun finally came out and I panicked a little and bought four new pairs of shorts in very quick succession. Oops!

Anyway, here they are - from Mango, Helmut Lang, Current/Elliott and Helmut Lang again.

As with all things, I am very particular about every element of shorts, from fabric and fit to cut and colour.

As you may know, I am not a huge fan of high-waisted, super tight or super short (they may look amazing on others, but not moi), which has proven somewhat problematic with the shorts of today, so when I find a pair that sit low on the hips, have a slouchy fit with a bit of leg, a fabric I'm going to call 'confident' (i.e. you can't see knicker lines or worse and they don't form unfortunate wrinkles front or back), and front and back pockets (again with the knicker lines etc), then they are shorts worth talking to.

I am also partial to wearing my shorts over black tights when it's not roasting hot, so this also has to be considered. Wow, life can be tough.

x

1 comment:

  1. Your snake print shorts are Awesome! and I love the leopard print too. xx Mandy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave them! x